Our scope of services includes civil, criminal and disciplinary actions. The nature thereof;
- Fraud risk assessments
- Forensic accounting and reporting
- Suspected fraud and/or theft investigations
- Anti-fraud policies
- Forensic investigations
We further have available a network of consultants to assist in any form of investigation, reporting and expert witness evidence. We provide high quality service with reasonable rates. All our forensic personnel are equipped with a CA(SA) and/or forensic qualification and is accredited with a forensic professional body such as the ICFP.
Internal auditing forms an integral part of the services that we provide to clients or potential clients.
We have extensive knowledge and experience in the internal auditing field with regard a variety of clients where we have been involved to assist in their internal auditing requirements. Internal auditing can be performed as a separate function or can in certain circumstances be combined with forensic investigations.
Our main focus areas include:
- Implementation of new internal audit functions within an organisation
- Evaluation of existing internal audit functions
- Risk management assessments
- Outsourcing of internal audit on an ad hoc or regular basis
- Companies Act implementation or assessment
Internal audit outsourcing includes a risk assessment, planning, performance and reporting.